Idyllic Country Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nestled amongst pristine natural bushland and sunny level lawns in a whisper-quiet location, this magnificent, private country style haven presents a sensational lifestyle opportunity. The expansive New England Country style home set on approx. 10 acres offers an enviable way of life within the beautiful Hawkesbury, with scenic bushwalks and riding trails at your doorstep and within easy reach of cafes, restaurants, schools and shops.
The layout of the home is ideal for the largest of families with generous open plan living and dining and formal lounge room with cosy slow combustion fireplace. Beautiful polished timber floors, freshly painted interiors, brand new carpets, high ceilings and cedar French Doors opening onto wide covered merbau decks feature throughout the home and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning provides year-round comfort.
At the heart of the home, the solid timber kitchen with display cabinetry, island bench, large pantry and updated appliances including Ilve 900mm free-standing 5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and water filtration make cooking and entertaining a dream.
The beautifully landscaped solar heated inground swimming pool with LED pool lighting, covered poolside dining, resort-style umbrellas and 2 outdoor gas points for BBQ and pizza oven creates an idyllic family oasis, perfect for entertaining.
Large shedding with 3 phase power, 1 bedroom studio with quality kitchen and adjoining bathroom facilities, multiple car accommodation, 120,000 ltr concrete water tank and irrigation complete the package. Features:
• Wide entry foyer and hallways, double hung cedar windows and French doors
• Double insulated ceilings, slow combustion fireplace, ducted air conditioning
• Huge master with ensute and WIR, 3 additional double sized bedrooms with BIRs
• Large laundry with built in cabinetry and 3 large linen cupboards
• ADSL2 internet, full coverage with Telstra and Foxtel outlets in 2 main living areas
• TV outlets to every room, new 400lt HWS
• Quality bathroom with cast iron claw foot bath, leadlight window and separate toilet
• Established gardens, irrigated level lawns and fenced yards for pets and children
• 4 car carport with engineered slab connected to 120,000 ltr concrete water tank
• Provision for future in law accommodation including under slab wastewater pipes for kitchenette, shower and
• Vegie patch, chicken coup, 2 separate entry points, sealed driveways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4.03 ha / 9.96 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.