One of a Kind - the Ultimate Getaway
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing rustic charm and character this classic Australian homestead is set on 8 acres with a long road frontage, fenced paddock for horses, 2 dams including one spring fed, large shedding with studio and a blend of cleared arable pasture and pristine bush land filled with an abundance of native bird life.
Individually designed and crafted from a diverse selection of raw, recycled and antique building materials sourced from a wide array of local and iconic Sydney based landmarks, the property is rich in Australian and local history. A labour of love and with a vision for authentic styling, the current owners have lovingly created a private family sanctuary that blends seamlessly with its tranquil, nature-filled environment.
The spacious open plan interior, seamless indoor/outdoor design and huge country style kitchen invite communal gathering and an enormous downstairs games room with wet bar, thermal cooling and cosy slow combustion fireplace make year-round entertaining a breeze.
Showcasing beautiful stained glass windows, vaulted ceilings and fully insulated corrugated iron cladding, a unique collection of hardwood and recycled timbers, solar power and water, this energy efficient, eco-friendly design successfully manages to be both a warm and inviting residence and a living work of art.
Situated approx. 20 mins from North Richmond shopping Centre, Windsor Town Centre, train station and hospital, school bus at the gate to local private and public schools and approx. 40 mins from Rouse Hill.
• Stained glass windows throughout and double glazed windows to the rear
• Open plan living and dining with high ceilings, pendant lighting and ceiling fans
• Convict Brick feature wall with charming country trimmings
• Wide hallways and entry foyer, double linen cupboard and loads of storage
• Huge kitchen with 900mm dual fuel oven (gas and electric), cedar board splash back
• Handcrafted solid timber island bench with additional rustic sink, large walk in pantry
• 4 extra large bedrooms with double BIRs including master with ensuite, WIR and balcony
• Main bathroom with stained glass windows, cedar wood panelling, stone features, separate toilet
• Downstairs games room with S/C fire and wet bar
• Large laundry with shower and toilet, ceiling fans throughout
• Fully insulated walls and ceilings and designed to be warm in winter and cool in summer
• Wide covered front and rear merbau decking and paved outdoor entertaining area
• Huge basement storage area, 110,000 lt water tank, 2 dams including 1 spring fed
• Large shed with self-contained studio, perfect for guests, teenagers or extended family
• 3 bay shed for storage or garaging vehicles and additional garden sheds
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Spring Fed Dam
3.22 ha / 7.96 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.