This property is available now.
More than meets the eye
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Gorgeous weatherboard home located in a quiet rural street, close to the iconic Hawkesbury River and just a short drive to shops, and local primary schools.
This four bedroom home features:
* Large lounge with split system air conditioning and slow combustion fire place.
* Good size kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and plenty of bench and storage space.
* Open plan tiled dining room, with access onto entertaining area.
* Main bedroom with modern ensuite and walk in robe, two more bedrooms with built in robes and forth bedroom/home office.
* Colonial style bathroom, with freestanding claw foot bath and separate toilet room.
* Internal laundry
* Large outdoor entertaining area, overlooking manicured gardens.
* Huge shed with plenty of room for at least three vehicles and more
* Covered parking area for a further 3 vehicles.
* Fully fenced yard with rural outlook.
* Pets Negotiable.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Ray White Windsor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.