For the Horse Enthusiast
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set against a glorious mountain backdrop in one of the Hawkesbury's most picturesque locations, just a 5 minutes drive from the centre of North Richmond, is this rare, large acreage parcel. Spanning across approximately 22 acres of prime undulating agricultural land, suitable for a wide array of rural purposes & well suited to horses or cattle this well presented property offers a wide array of lifestyle options. Situated within minutes of local schools and shops, this magnificent property is approx. 40 minutes' drive from the Hills District & just a short drive to transport & all conveniences. Featuring;
- Approximately 22 prime, undulating agricultural land suitable for any rural pursuit
- American style barn fitted with 6 stables featuring automatic waters and walk out foaling yard
- Large 40 x 100 spelling or stallion yard with Shelter, ample water from running dam
- 40x20 working pad + round yard
- Quaint soldiers cottage featuring 3 bedrooms, separate lounge room, renovated bathroom, polished timber flooring, ornate fireplace, country kitchen with meals area and sunroom/rear deck
- Single garage & space in second barn to store feed
Please contact Di Tutty on 4571 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or inspections.
- Air Conditioning
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.